Prior to VMworld, I jotted down some thoughts on areas that I wanted to explore during the week. As I stated then, it feels like we're at a point where there is going to be significant change in many segments of the IT industry.
It was quite a busy week for me, as it was for most people:
- Recorded The Cloudcast (.NET) - Live - Eps.18 - vCloud and vCloud Security
- Part of a Silicon Angle "Cloud Realities" panel with Jay Fry (@jayfry3) and Matthew Lodge (@mathewlodge)
- Recorded the Daily Blogger Techminute for Cisco
- Recorded an Intel "Conversations in the Cloud" podcast with (@techallyson) - airing date TBD
- Presented "Cisco UCS and Cloud Vision" whiteboard in Intel booth.